In a time where defiant, God-hating, lying, perverted humans have declared the death of the Biblical God–He Who is eternally unchanging Reality, the Source of Authority, Justice, Goodness, immutable Truth, Moral Law, Peace, and Creational Norms—and have seized power for themselves, we should expect to see all hell breaking loose.
Now, rather than unchanging Reality there is rapid fire change and chaos. Instead of Justice, Goodness, Peace, and Truth there is systemic lying, lawlessness, sadistic barbarism, perverted law, rampant murder, mob ‘justice’, and other evils. In the hell on earth our land has become, not only are unchanging truth and truth tellers hated, but so too are reality affirming definitions of words.
So, what is truth? In Noah Websters 1828 dictionary, used by the founders and citizens of our nation, truth is a noun that means:
- Conformity to fact or reality; exact accordance with that which is, or has been, or shall be. The truth of history constitutes its whole value. We rely on the truth of the scriptural prophecies.
My mouth shall speak truth Proverbs 8:7.
Sanctify them through thy truth; thy word is truth John 17:17.
- True state of facts or things. The duty of a court of justice is to discover the truth Witnesses are sworn to declare the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth
- Conformity of words to thoughts, which is called moral truth
Shall truth fail to keep her word?
- Veracity; purity from falsehood; practice of speaking truth; habitual disposition to speak truth; as when we say, a man is a man of truth
- Correct opinion.
- Fidelity; constancy.
The thoughts of past pleasure and truth
- Honesty; virtue.
It must appear That, malice bears down truth
- Exactness; conformity to rule.
Plows, to go true, depend much on the truth of the iron work. [Not in use.]
- Real fact of just principle; real state of things. There are innumerable truths with which we are not acquainted.
God is a spirit, and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth John 4:23.
- The truth of God, is his veracity and faithfulness. Psalms 71:22.
Or his revealed will.
I have walked in thy truth Psalms 26:3.
- Jesus Christ is called the truth John 14.
- It is sometimes used by way of concession.
She said, truth Lord; yet the dogs eat of the crums– Matthew 15:27.
That is, it is a truth; what you have said, I admit to be true.
In truth in reality; in fact.
Of a truth in reality; certainly.
To do truth is to practice what God commands. John 3.
It is only within the context of reality affirming truth that we can see how far the definitions of words have fallen into malicious perverse irrationalism. Consider for example the following list of widely used, reality and truth rejecting ‘words’ like ‘gay’, homosexual,’ ‘transgender’ ‘binary neutral,’ ‘bi-sexual’ and ‘heterosexual.’ All of these so-called ‘words’ are truth-rejecting perversions of the original, reality affirming word sex.
In the beginning God the Father created two sexes, male and female (Gen. 1-11). God is Reality, Creator, and Ultimate Authority; fallen, perverse humans are not. Thus, in Noah Webster’s dictionary, only sex is defined and there are none of the monstrous perversions listed above.
The reality affirming definition of sex refers to the distinctive characteristics of males and of females:
SEX, noun [L. sexus; from L. seco, to divide.]
- The distinction between male and female; or the property or character by which an animal is male or female. The male sex is usually characterized by muscular strength, boldness and firmness. The female sex is characterized by softness, sensibility and modesty.
In botany, the property of plants which corresponds to sex in animals. The Linnean system of botany is formed on the doctrine of sexes in plants.
- By way of emphasis, womankind; females.
Unhappy sex! whose beauty is your snare. Dryden.
The sex, whose presence civilizes ours. Milne.
As for the rest of today’s popularly used perversions, all of them fall under the words for sodomy and sodomite:
SOD’OMY, noun A crime against nature.
- An inhabitant of Sodom.
- One guilty of sodomy.
Last but not least, is the true definition of gay followed by the reality affirming definitions and meanings of perversion and pervert.
- Merry; airy; jovial; sportive; frolicksome. It denotes more life and animation than cheerful.
Belinda smiled, and all the world was gay
- Fine; showy; as a gay dress.
- Inflamed or merry with liquor; intoxicated; a vulgar use of the word in America.
GAY, noun, An ornament. [Not used.]
PERVER’SION, noun [Latin perversus.]
The act of perverting; a turning from truth or propriety; a diverting from the true intent or object; change to something worse. We speak of the perversion of the laws, when they are misinterpreted or misapplied; a perversion of reason, when it is misemployed; a perversion of Scripture, when it is willfully misinterpreted or misapplied, etc.
Pervert refers to both the person and the serpent who turn from truth and change something, such as reality affirming definitions of words, into something perverse, and untrue:
PERVERT’, verb transitive [Latin perverto; per and verto, to turn.]
- To turn from truth, propriety, or from its proper purpose; to distort from its true use or end; as, to pervert reason by misdirecting it; to pervert the laws by misinterpreting and misapplying them; to pervertjustice; to pervert the meaning of an author; to pervert nature; to pervert truth.
- To turn from the right; to corrupt.
He in the serpent had perverted Eve.
Within the context of perversion, Darwinism and all other evolutionary conceptions are the most insidious of all perversions. Evolution as an origin account is the serpent’s perversion of the Genesis account of creation ex nihilo. This abominable perversion opened the door to all of the malicious perversions of our time.
If we are sickened by our perverse, lawless, power-hungry, thoroughly inhumane, and corrupt society, and long for truth, reality, justice, humanity, goodness, and decency, we can only find it again by turning back to the God of all Creation Who is Authority, Reality, Life, Truth, Justice, Goodness, Peace, and Moral Law.
To read more articles by Linda Kimball click here.